15th May 2018: An Interactive Meeting with Indian delegation with PWSZ Nysa officials
Indian Delegation Participated during European Economic Congress, Katowice had very fruitful and interactive session with PWSZ Nysa officials. Meeting took place at PWSZ Nysa at REKTORAT, Budynek R, ul. Armii Krajowej 7, 48-300.
PWSZ Nysa Officials
- dr inz. Przemyslaw Malinowski, Rector for PWSZ Nysa, and Chairperson for IEEF Nysa
- mgr Anna Opalka, Head for International Cooperation and Erasmus Projects, CEO IEEF Nysa
- Shri K.C. Tyagi, Member of Rajya Sabha representing the state of Bihar and serves as the Chief General Secretary and National Spokesperson of the Janata Dal United (JDU).
- Prof. (Dr) Mukund Sarda, Dean and Principle Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, New Law College, Pune.
- Prof. (Dr). Vijay Khare, Head of Department of Defence & Strategic Studies and Director of International Centre, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune, India.
- Prof. (Dr). S.P. Singh, Dean Social Sciences, CNLU Patna.
- Dr Adish C Aggarwala, President, International Council of Jurists, London and Advocate Supreme Court of India.
- M. A. SAYEED, Former Principal Law Secretary & R.L.A., M. S., Member of Maharashtra State Human Rights Commission, Mumbai
- Dr Jagdish Jha, Asst. Prof. Dept. Of Pathology, Darbhanga, Medical College, Darbhanga, Bihar India
- Dr Mohammad Sharif, Dean, Faculty of Law and Principal Patna Law College, Patna, India.
- Dr Pradeep Kumar, President for Indo-European Education Foundation
- mgr Renata Zukowska, CEO for Indo-European Education Foundation