The 11th European Economic Congress (EEC), the largest economic event in Central Europe, will be held on 13-15 May 2019 in the International Congress Centre and Spodek Arena in Katowice, Poland.
The previous, 10th anniversary edition of the European Economic Congress (14-16 May 2018) attracted a record number of over 11,500 participants. The European Start-up Days, held in the neighbouring Spodek Arena, was visited by over 2,500 people, while the EEC Project – Leaders of Tomorrow welcomed 2,000 students.
Panel "Foreign students at Central European universities"
- The market for foreign studies in Central Europe. Values, trends, prospects;
- “Demand” on the part of university education systems. The extent of internationalization;
- Attractiveness of Central European universities for foreigners;
- Dominant nations, preferred faculties. Professional plans versus the labour market;
- Erasmus in Poland and in the region. An attempt at evaluation, comments for the future;
- New outlays on integration and educational programmes in the EU.
You'll find more information here: http://www.ieef.pl/news/212-The-11th-European-Economic-Congress-May-13-15-2019-Katowice-Poland
EEC Speaker: http://www.eecpoland.eu/2019/en/speakers/pradeep-kumar,2589.html?fbclid=IwAR1zSQia2w6LqcEdV0MHmIVWBnHOGaMI-ZUbk_bSdV574J4J2zkuwLdtOPY