6th INTERNATIONAL STAFF TRAINING WEEK in Nysa
"Threats and opportunities of international cooperation"
On 16-20.04.2017 the University of Applied Sciences in Nysa is organising the 6th International Staff Training Week for the academic and administration staff members. Besides the official meetings, the host University will provide a considerable range of cultural activities.
The objective of the 6th ISTW is:
- to share information and best practices on the cooperation within the Erasmus + Programme
- to participate in the lecture "Threats and opportunities of international cooperation-Erasmus+ versus terrorism and prejudices"- by the expert dr Magdalena El Ghamari (specialist in MENA area, Islam studies, international security threats, terrorism, migrations, intercultural communication, Arabic and Balkan studies)
- to participate in the session "Intercultural understanding - the key to international cooperation" - presentation & workshop
- to participate in the training "Internationalisation process at the University in Indian perspctive" by dr Pradeep Kumar (specialist in Indian studies, expert in law and economics)
- to participate in the "International Summer Schools - examples of best practices" session to present the scope of activities conducted at the institutions as 'best practices' as well as to share upcoming events information among the participants
- to encourage other partner institutions, Erasmus+ students in the UAS in Nysa and Polish students to study at the certain foreign universities
- to meet people representing your area of expertise at the UAS in Nysa or partner institutions and to discuss the existing cooperation
- to participate in the international seminar organized by the Department of Modern Languages at the UAS in Nysa: "Language and Culture as a Challenge in Higher Education" open call and publication. Link (paid by participants - 15 Euro)
Additional activities during the event:
- guided tour through Nysa wanders and University facilities (16.04.2018) (free of charge)
- official dinner (17.04.2018) (free of charge)
- guest lectures and meetings at Departments (19.04.2018) (free of charge)
- study tour to Książ Castle and Wroclaw (20.04.2018) (paid by participants in cash/Polish zlotys upon arrival) 300 PLN (~70EUR)
Registration deadline: 31.01.2018.
There is no registration fee for the participants from Erasmus+ Partner Institutions. (List here: PDF)
Other participants: 80 EUR (account: xyz)
Application online >> https://goo.gl/forms/2yRKAOl3qmjmJGtE3
Detailed schedule >> PDF