Summer Polish Language Course for foreigners 2018
We would like to invite all international students as well as international guests who would like to learn Polish Language and culture for a three weeks long course organized by the University of Applied Sciences in Nysa (10.09 - 28.09.2018). For all participants we prepared many attractions and activities: grammar and vocabulary classes, practical classes, conversations, workshops, study visits and tours
and additional events.
The course will be a good occasion not only to learn Polish language, but also to discover Polish customs and traditions, to take part in international workshops and Science Festival in Nysa as well as to meet many international friends.
We are sure that it will be a great help for all Erasmus+ students who are going to spend one or two semesters in Poland and for people who would like to learn Polish language and spend
three wonderful weeks in Poland and Nysa.
Main course (price: 840 PLN ~ 200 Euro) includes:
- Classes - 60 hours (45min each )-grammar, vocabulary, reading, practical classes and conversations-
- coffee breaks, welcome package, materials
- Intercultural Workshops (Learning about Polish customs, culture and traditions as well as about culture of participants’ countries)
- Extra activities - guided tour around Nysa, integration meetings, study tour to region wanders
- Science Festival in Nysa participation
- Special coursebook for every participant ’Polish, not as bad as its painted
- Other necessary information materials
- Possibility of individual conversations
- Exam and certificate of attendance
Registration untill 10.08.2018.
Application Form >>
ACCOMODATION NOT INCLUDED INTO PRICE (c. 85 EUR depending on standard)
Be sure that we will do our best to make that time wonderful, unforgettable, full of new experiences, advantages and great fun. Don't waste that chance! We are sure that you will fall in love with Nysa and Poland!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
International Cooperation Office