Nowadays, cooperation with foreign Universities
is one of the main priorities of the University of Applied Sciences in Nysa in both academic and educational areas. International Cooperation
Office is in charge of Vice-President of general matters.
Main aims of ICO are the following:
- collecting and publishing current information about research and
educational programmes, scholarships offers, traineeship and foreign
- formal responsibility for entering and realization of international
- administrative support for postgraduates and students of the University of Applied Sciences in Nysa, leaving for studies abroad, as part
of international programmes such as: Erasmus, Leonardo da Vinci, 6th
- support for academic staff including realization of academic cooperation
contracts especially support for trips abroad;
- support for foreign guests and students starting their studies in
the University of Applied Sciences in Nysa as part of international
- drawing up information and promotion materials for foreign audience.